Mizoram Science Congress 2016 is going to publish its proceedings in an ISBN-bearing book. Papers presented at the technical sessions, both oral and poster, are to be published as full research articles. Scientific articles of high standard pertaining to Mizoram are also welcome, but they should be written in a scholarly fashion.
Topic can cover all branches of science. However, suitability for publication will be assessed on the basis of quality and conformity to the guidelines described below.
Technical papers are to be submitted first in an abstract only, and these points should be noted:
- Important Dates : Click here.
- All participating authors have to pay the required fee at the registration time of the congress.
- For teachers, the registration fee is Rs. 300/-
- For research scholars, it is Rs 100/-
- For College and School students, it is FREE of cost
Abstract Template is available: Click here
Manuscript Template is available: Click here
All correspondences shall be made through the email email@example.com
After publication, authors will be provided with the full book free of cost.